…is to create uniquely tailored entertainment and decor for your special day. We are very experienced entertainers with a long list of happy clients (such as Disney, Universal, Warner Bros, Comcast, FPL, Walmart, Amazon, PepsiCo, NBC and hundreds more).
Promotions like 'Family Nights' in your establishment are a key marketing tool to help you stand out in an ever increasingly crowded market.
Whether you want to boost sales on slower nights, or offer something unique to your guests on busier nights, hosting a family night helps garner goodwill (and loyalty) from your patrons.
Some things that help separate us from other companies:
We have been working restaurants as a full time occupation since the 1980s. As Disney entertainers we are well trained in proper guest etiquette.
We keep things interesting with variety, offering a mix of Magic, Balloon Art, Glitter Tattoos, Face Painting, and more.
We have multiple entertainers for 100% reliability.
We price our services at a very reasonable amount to make it a long term promotion. Most of our clients have been with us for 20 years or more!
We also help promote the family night in a variety of ways. Such as print, web, social media, and others.
We have no tip badges of any kind. There is never an implication that guests should tip us.
Our site is under construction. More information on Promotions & Marketing, Country Clubs, Trade Shows, Sales Events, Holiday Functions, Dealerships, and Picnics coming soon in this section. Please use the contact us form in the meantime. =)
We love performing at birthday parties! However, we have discovered we cannot work ALL the birthday parties around the US, due to traveling times. We are, after all, not Santa Claus!
So the Birthday-in-a-box idea was born, in order to offer a safe, fun way to celebrate a birthday. The box can include many items and extras, and will be delivered safely to your doorstep in time for your special day.
* Each person at the party will receive an incredible balloon sculpture, complete with artistic face (when appropriate for the design). We also add in a couple of extra balloons, in case any there is any breakage en route. You can give us a party theme (princess, superhero, etc..) and we can customize the balloons that are included to incorporate the theme. The more information you give us, the better it will be.
* 1 Balloon Animal University kit, special for the guest of honor. This is a complete kit with everything needed to learn to make balloon animals (e-book, videos, balloons, and air pump).
* A frame-able birthday diploma customized for the guest of honor.
There are optional extras as well such as:
* a glitter tattoo kit to use at the party.
* Plates/party favors
* Balloon kits for each attendee and live video training.
* A giant master level balloon creation.
And much more…
At Imagination Overdrive we care about the planet, so we think you should know: We never use plastic balloons. All of our balloons are derived from plants. It's a bit more expensive but its worth it.
We always find it amazing that no matter how large an event we are decorating, when we take it down and properly dispose of it afterwards, it always fits in a very small bag.
In our 30 years, we have never participated (nor will we ever) in a balloon release. It's something that was commonly done in the 1980's, but the industry as a whole has learned a lesson. No matter how much someone wants to pay for one, it's just not worth it.
We use innovative techniques to use less (or no) helium, while still creating the same beautiful designs.
built by gromitron